Thursday, June 30, 2011

Interviews

So today I had my first interview for a nanny position!
I was so nervous going into it just because while I've babysat and done some summer nannying before, I've never done like "official" nanny work! But, as soon as I got there and met the mom and dad and their 2 year old son, I immeadiately relaxed! They were so laid back and SO nice! Their son took up to me right away and we spend lots of time playing with Thomas the Tank Engine trains, reading books, making towers and me pushing him around in the grocery cart. I had a blast.
So this position wouldn't actually start until right after Thanksgiving because the mom is currently pregnant with their 2nd child and then she'll be off work for a couple of months, but I'd probably start helping her out before she goes back to work. She's a teacher so I'd have paid time off over Christmas and spring break! And then I'd have the summer off with the exception of helping her out every once in a while!
Now I just have a decision to make, but I'm SO excited about this possibility, I really feel like we'd be a good fit for each other!
Thanks for all the good lucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment